Well, I’m here to tell you it’s NOT January – it’s actually March. March is the month when everyone in Syracuse realizes that the sun will come out again, that the weather will warm up, and that seven layers are no longer required.
Oh yes, we see a huge uptick in numbers NOW. And we also see some persnickety clients who feel their comfort zone is being infringed upon. So, we ask you to consider:
- How intimidated you felt when you walked in and everyone knew each other, and you didn’t know a soul?
- How you had no idea what the hell that giant rack was actually used for?
- How you thought you had to remember the entire circuit or else you were screwed, but there was no way in hell you could remember it?
Yeah – remember how it felt to not “belong”.
Remember what you didn’t know before you became a Method 360 regular:
- How you thought it was better to go balls to the walls because more sweat equals a better workout?
- How you wished there was more time between stations because how can these people move so fast?
- How you didn’t care about working with the other people because they didn’t care about you either?
Yeah – remember when you didn’t have your Method 360 fitness education.
We are growing to help more people discover they are capable of great things in life - not trying to ruin yours. That's our mission! It's our why. And we hope you have our backs during this time of growth for us because we have yours…we are here for the long haul, trying to change fitness, working on improving your experience and education!
So take this message of having each other's backs and remember:
No one ever got fat waiting for a new client to get out of the TRX straps.
No one is screwing with your schedule on purpose.
No, you’re not always going to love the music choices.
Sometimes, the coach you love is just not available to teach that day.
And, we're doing the very best we can.