Do you know anyone like that?
Anyway, she did have some stellar excuses as to why she couldn't put herself first:
1) She didn't have time
2) She wouldn't have energy to do her job teaching 6 & 7- year-olds
3) Wendy’s class is just too damn hard!
4) Her kids
5) Her dog
Even the dog got in the way! The list goes on, as you can imagine.
You have your own list, right? Your own set of reasons why your excuses get in the way of your training?
Actually, way past time. "Trish took measurements, pictures, asked questions then formulated a plan for me. She made it absolutely painless. She advised me what classes to take, weights to use, & how many times a week. She suggested getting a heart rate monitor & encouraged me to meet with Lisa Yarah of CNY Dietitian Consultants."
I did it all: class 5 times a week, using my heart rate monitor, following the meal plan suggestions from Lisa. Seven weeks later - after ditching the excuses - I have found my results!
- Working out with my sister, sister-in-law, & brothers-in-law
-The fact that all the trainers know & use my name.
- The way the trainers share life experiences & lessons with us.
- Being called an athlete at a time in my life when I never thought I would be.
- Cheers, high-5’s, & shout outs